– Selection and formulation of the topic
– Selection of sources and specialist literature
– structuring your work
– Proofreading and suggestions for style improvement
- The supervision comprises a total of three personal meetings (optionally at the beginning after the topic has been selected, once in between and finally before submitting the work)
- regular feedback on the thesis via email
- individual chapters are commented on and corrected by us by e-mail
- Tips for the diploma thesis presentation / defense (what must be paid special attention to) and for the subsequent discussion
The first step to success
Free placement test
Do you have anymore questions?
Our groups are very small. We have between 3 and a maximum of 10 participants in a group.
You have three options:
- You click on a course directly on the website and fill out the registration form
- You write us an email and we will send you a registration form
- You come straight to college and sign up
Levels A1-B1 last 2 months / 8 weeks. A total of 96 teaching units (TU).
Levels B2-C1 last 3 months / 12 weeks. A total of 144 teaching units. Of course, you can also book just 2 months.
No, we don’t have this classification. But you can only book a German course for one month.
What do I pay if I don’t want to book the entire course?
For a 1 month German course you pay € 270. For two months € 500.
Yes, all of our courses prepare for the ÖIF and ÖSD exam formats.