– Selection and formulation of the topic
– Selection of sources and specialist literature
– structuring your work
– Proofreading and suggestions for style improvement
– Checking for technical correctness
- The supervision comprises a total of three personal meetings (optionally at the beginning after the topic has been selected, once in between and finally before submitting the work)
- regular feedback on the VwA by email
- individual chapters are commented on and corrected by us by e-mail
- Tips for the VwA presentation (what you need to pay special attention to) and for the subsequent discussion
For express care, which is shorter than six months, a surcharge of around 30% must be expected.
The first step to success
Free placement test
Do you have anymore questions?
Our groups are very small. We have between 3 and a maximum of 10 participants in a group.
You have three options:
- You click on a course directly on the website and fill out the registration form
- You write us an email and we will send you a registration form
- You come straight to college and sign up
Levels A1-B1 last 2 months / 8 weeks. A total of 96 teaching units (TU).
Levels B2-C1 last 3 months / 12 weeks. A total of 144 teaching units. Of course, you can also book just 2 months.
No, we don’t have this classification. But you can only book a German course for one month.
What do I pay if I don’t want to book the entire course?
For a 1 month German course you pay € 270. For two months € 500.
Yes, all of our courses prepare for the ÖIF and ÖSD exam formats.